Landa has announced that it has added 7 new Stationary, Electric-Powered, Cold Water Pressure Washers (aka SEA)to it’s pressure washer offering. This is great news that gives Greater Cincinnati Pressure Washer customers more options on cold water pressure washers. The SEA is the absolute top-of-the-line stationary, cold water pressure washer on the market today. The SEA features a Landa belt-drive pump with U-seals. Quiet and safe, Landa’s electric-powered SEA is perfect for indoor cleaning applications.
Only the highest quality components are found in the SEA, including the Landa tri-plunger high-pressure pump with 7-year warranty, stainless steel or mild steel cabinet riding on four vibration-absorbing feet, and stainless steel variable pressure wand for maximum cleaning flexibility. Also, the SEA is assembled in a factory certified to the internationally recognized ISO-9001 quality standards.
The SEA is certified to the rigid UL-1776 and CSA C22.2 #68 safety standards. It also meets the National Electric Code (NEC), Canadian Electric Code (CEC), and complies with OSHA Regulation 1910.399, making it very safe to operate. The SEA comes equipped with magnetic contactor switch with thermal overload protection, time-delay shutdown (stainless steel model), 24-inch hose guard for burst protection, Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter on all single-phase models, and tri-lingual operating instructions.
Landa’s SEA is the perfect cleaning solution for use within the food service and automotive industries. If hot water cleaning is required, it can easily pair with Landa’s EHW, NG, and HS heating modules.
- Up to 4.2 GPM, 3,000 PSI
- LanCom Wireless Remote Control Option
- Mild Steel Cabinets
- Accepts Hot Water Up to 185°F
- Industrial-grade Motor – connected to the rugged, class-leading, tri-plunger, oil-bath Landa LT (stainless steel model) or LM (mild steel model) High-Pressure Pump (with 7-year warranty) by dual, heat-dissipating V-cogged belts. Pulleys are made of cast iron and can be easily adjusted by turning two bolts
- Four quick-couple Nozzles – Made of hardened stainless steel and color-coded for easy selection of spray pattern: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°
- Heavy-duty Cabinet – Rides on four rubber feet for absorption of vibration
- Inlet Filter Strainer – Protects pump from debris
- High Pressure Hose and Guard – 50 ft. of double steel-wire braid High Pressure Hose with 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and swivel crimp fitting for tangle-free handling of hose and trigger gun
- Portability – Optional Wheel Kit (stainless steel model #8.904-527.0 or mild steel model #9.801-031.0), including detergent jug holder. Optional hose reel (#8.903-521.0) provides tangle-free handling of up to 100 ft. of high-pressure hose
- Detergent Injector – Easy-to-attach Detergent Injector for easy application of soap
- Time-Delay Shutdown (stainless steel model only) – Automatically turns off unit, if not in use for a set time, for protection against unattended operation
- Auto Start/Stop – Optional Auto Start/Stop function allows the unit to be turned on with the pull of the trigger for convenient remote operation (This option replaces Time-Delay Shutdown)
- Trigger Gun and Variable Pressure Wand – Insulated, fatigue-free, spring-loaded, 5000 PSI Trigger Gun with dual-lance Variable Pressure Wand make for easy cleaning and adjusting the pressure while washing
- Rust Free Float Tank – Optional rust-free float tank with stainless steel inlet filter and backflow protection (stainless steel model only and cannot be ordered with wheel kit option)
- Electrical Cord with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter – 36 ft. of high-grade electrical cord with ground fault circuit interrupter (on single-phase models) for operator safety
- Compact Design – 26″ L x 20″ W x 16″ H
- Handles Hot Water – Easily handles Water Up To 185°
Contact Us for a Free Consultation