One of the main differences that sets a Clean Energy waste oil furnace apart from other waste oil furnaces is their use of precision-engineered, stainless steel heat exchangers.
Clean Energy uses stainless steel because…
- Stainless Steel holds up better to high temperatures
- Stainless Steel transfers heat quicker than mild steel at the higher temperatures that exist inside a furnace.
- Stainless Steel is outlasts other materials
Stainless Steel + Swedged Flue Tubes = A Longer Furnace Lifespan
In combination with their stainless steel construction, their flue tubes are swedged – not welded – to prevent cracking as temperatures inside the furnace rise and fall with your heating cycles. Swedged joints are the best way to build this critical component within our waste oil furnaces and result in the longest lifespan for your furnace.
Innovations of Clean Energy’s Waste Oil Heaters…
- Stainless steel heat exchangers that are more efficient
- Stainless steel flue tubes that are more durable
- Vertically oriented flue tubes that are easier to clean
- Easy-to-use digital burner controls
Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters Series Posts
- Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters Series #3 – Easy Cleaning and Maintenance Makes Clean Energy Waste Oil Furnaces Different Than the Competition!
- Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters Series #2 - Why Their Heaters Use Stainless Steel Instead of Other Milder Steels
- Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters Series #1 - 3 Things That Make Clean Energy Waste Oil Furnaces Different
Pressure Spray, Inc. & Clean Energy
Waste Oil Heating solutions are a natural fit for Cincinnati Automotive Dealerships, Trucking Companies, and all sorts of Agricultural businesses that generate large amounts of used oil products. You can mix crankcase oil, waste oil, #2 heating oil, transmission oil, or hydraulic oil together in your waste oil furnace to create heat for your business. Pressure Spray, Inc. sells and supports CleanEnergy’s full line of waste oil heaters and boilers.
Contact us (513.874.4484) for more information about waste oil heaters!
Pressure Spray Inc. (PSI) has been serving Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana as a distributor of pressure washers, parts cleaners, and chemical cleaners for over 30 years and service more than 3,500 customers.
High Quality Products and Service
At PSI, we value customer relationships and high-quality products and services above all, and believe this is why we continue to be successful today. We pride ourselves in being responsive to our customers’ needs and have operated that way from the very day our company was founded. Our products are built to last, and we are committed to ensuring that every piece of equipment you purchase will continue operating at peak performance for years.
Our seasoned staff is trained to match your cleaning needs with the most ideal equipment available. Because every cleaning situation is unique, PSI technicians are skilled in combining the right set of products to produce the most optimum cleaning solution for your application. We guarantee your satisfaction with our wide range of industrial quality equipment and exceptional service standards or your money back.