Landa Karcher Group’s Ready-Stack Hose Reels are engineered for extreme heavy-duty usage. These hose reels do not require the purchase of additional parts and accessories for stacking. And they are ideal for stacking on a trailer. Available in heavy-duty powder-coated steel or stainless steel, these hose reels feature an integrated frame that protects hose and allows a user to stack them right out of the box. They were designed and have been tested for no drum/core collapse under weight and pressure. The reel and swivel are rated up to 6000 PSI and 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and two different size models accommodate hose lengths of up to 100-feet or 200-feet.
- Reel and swivel rated up to 6000 PSI and 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Integrated frame adds protection and stacking ability
- Ideal for stacking on a trailer
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel or stainless steel
- Modular design is able to configure for various needs
- Reversible hand-crank and swivel
Contact us (513.874.4484) for more information!