Waste Oil Heating solutions are a natural fit for Cincinnati Automotive Dealerships, Trucking Companies, and all sorts of Agricultural businesses that generate large amounts of used oil products. You can mix crankcase oil, waste oil, #2 heating oil, transmission oil, or hydraulic oil together in your waste oil furnace to create heat for your business. We sell and support CleanEnergy’s full line of waste oil heaters and boilers.
CleanEnergy Product Line
Why CleanEnergy Waste Oil Heaters
- Stainless steel heat exchanger – Eliminates rust
- Longer intervals between Servicing – Vertical flue tubes (1,000+ hours)
- More Heat – High velocity air swept heat exchanger
- Easy Cleaning – Over center latches on doors
- Easy to Install – Metering pump that is pre-assembled, vacuum-tested
- Reliable Operation – Digital, programmable burner control
CleanEnergy Heating Systems researches, tests, and pushes the limits of technology. They build high-quality waste oil furnaces that will save you money. Their waste oil furnaces are more innovative, more efficient and easier to service than any other. And they even heat up your bottom line by taking used oil products out of your waste stream and turning them into clean, safe, FREE heat for your business.
>> View Brochure
Latest Posts about Waste Oil Heaters
- Are Waste Oil Heaters Dirty, Smelly, Hard to Clean, and Expensive? NO!... See Why... - 11-16-2018
- Pressure Spray, Inc. Helps Mechanics and Car Dealerships in 3 Ways... Pressure Washing, Parts Washing, and Waste Oil Heating Solutions. Learn More... - 06-14-2018
- Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters Series #3 – Easy Cleaning and Maintenance Makes Clean Energy Waste Oil Furnaces Different Than the Competition! - 10-14-2016
- Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters Series #2 - Why Their Heaters Use Stainless Steel Instead of Other Milder Steels - 09-09-2016
- Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters Series #1 - 3 Things That Make Clean Energy Waste Oil Furnaces Different - 09-02-2016
Contact us (513.874.4484) for more information!