Pressure Spray, Inc. is a distributor of VAL6 Radiant Space Heaters. VAL6 has a lineup of heaters that key on portability, efficiency, power, or all of the above! Because of the quality of craftsmanship, VAL6 heaters are guaranteed to last on average 3 times longer than typical convection heaters and those copycat versions.
Highlighting the KBE5S
The KBE5S has a state of the art combustion chamber that enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion. This translates to clean, odorless, smokeless operation and, more importantly, fuel savings. The KBE5S is able to transfer infrared heat directly to the object without any loss of heat or air movement since wind, rain, and snow simply don’t stop the heat from getting to the area you designate.
- RADIANT HEAT – Heat penetrates evenly like heat from sunlight.
- OUTDOOR USE – VAL6 is not affected by wind, unlike forced air heaters that suffer from heat loss in the ambient air.
- HEAT TRANSFER – VAL6 generates infrared heat directly to the object without any air movement creating a dust-free comfortable environment.
- ODORLESS – A clean combustion system produces no odor or smoke while running.
- ENERGY SAVINGS – VAL6’s state of the art combustion chamber enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion.
- Heat Output – 111,000 BTU/hr
- Nozzle – 0.85 gal/hr
- Fuel – Diesel, Kerosene
- Tank Capacity – 9 gallons
- Power Source – 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption – 100 W
- Safety Devices – Photocell flame monitor, 3A fuse, Tip-Over Sensor
- Adjustable Disk Angle – Tilts upward 20 degrees
- Dimensions (HxWxL) – 36.1×25.8×27.7 in
- Dry Weight – 83.8 lbs
- Factories, Plants, Workshops, Outdoor Projects, Construction Sites (including indoor use)
More About Infrared Heaters
Radiant heat transfer occurs when infrared light leaves the surface of an object and travels to the surfaces of other cooler objects. So…Radiant heaters allow you to heat an object without heating the air and losing efficiency. Radiant heat penetrates evenly just like heat from the sunlight and are not affected by wind as forced air heaters that suffer from heat loss in the ambient air. Radiant heat travels in a straight line, unlike hot air, it is unaffected by wind or cold ambient air. Radiant heaters generate infrared heat directly to the object without any air movement creating a dust-free comfortable environment with no odor or smoke. Since infrared heat can penetrate into the object, the targeted surface and object are warmed and/dried in a uniquely different way from any conventional heater which utilizes heated air. Radiant heat enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion, making it the most efficient form of heating per BTU energy burned.
Contact us (513.874.4484) for more information!
Pressure Spray Inc. (PSI) has been serving Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana as a distributor of pressure washers, parts cleaners, and chemical cleaners for over 30 years and service more than 3,500 customers.
High Quality Products and Service
At PSI, we value customer relationships and high-quality products and services above all, and believe this is why we continue to be successful today. We pride ourselves in being responsive to our customers’ needs and have operated that way from the very day our company was founded. Our products are built to last, and we are committed to ensuring that every piece of equipment you purchase will continue operating at peak performance for years.
Our seasoned staff is trained to match your cleaning needs with the most ideal equipment available. Because every cleaning situation is unique, PSI technicians are skilled in combining the right set of products to produce the most optimum cleaning solution for your application. We guarantee your satisfaction with our wide range of industrial quality equipment and exceptional service standards or your money back.